How to Help

MAKE US PART OF YOUR MINISTRY    

familycross          

Help TransACT Hope, Inc. by volunteering material goods, funds, or your time. Here are just a few of the way you can help:

  • Be a Prayer Warrior for TransACT Hope
  • Financial Partnership

    TransAct Hope now owns 7 properties and has served 14 families over the last 7 years.

    We rely on participants to provide 20% of the budgeted costs, but we need ministry partners for the remaining 80 %. Please consider how you might be a part of providing hope for our participants’ futures.

    •  

      Partner with a family with a monthly contribution
    • Be a monthly sustaining contributor
    • Make a monthly contribution for Maintenance and Repairs
    • Donate funds to buy a property
    • Donate to our Heat the Home fund
  • Volunteer
    • Join a whole care team for a participant
    • Volunteer for maintenance and repair
    • Join the TransACT Hope Board of Directors
  • In-kind services
    • Donate construction work
    • Home inspections
    • Donate materials
  • Donate a home
  • Capital Campaigns

Help raise capital to acquire property

 Your gift helps toward the purchase of new properties, the costs of remodeling and rehabilitating properties, and the costs of insurance, lot rents, and utilities.

 Checks can be mailed to: TransACT Hope, PO Box 861 Stevens Point WI 54481-0861

Automatic Withdrawal

TransACT Hope relies on the support of individuals and local churches for ongoing operational expenses. We would love to have you join our support team!

ALL GIFTS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

 CONTACT US:

TRANSACT HOPE INC

PO BOX 861

STEVENS POINT WI 54481-0861

 transacthope@gmail.com

 

USE MY HUTERRA TO SHOP AND DONATE!

DOWNLOAD THE MY HUTERRA APP AND SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT

SEARCH FOR TRANSACT HOPE AND SELECT GENERAL FUNDRAISER AS YOUR FUNDRAISER

SHOP AT PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES, ETHER ONLINE OR LOCALLY

SCAN AND SUBMIT YOUR RECIEPTS VIA THE MY HUTERRA APP

SPREAD THE WORD TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

 

 

You shop. Amazon gives.

Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.

 

 

SUPPORT TRANSACT HOPE BY SHOPPING AT AMAZON SMILES

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.