2501 Nebel St Trlr 408 Stevens Point WI 54481-5362 transacthope@gmail.com

How to Help

You can support TransAct Hope by donating funds, material goods, or your time.

Our program participants provide 20% of budgeted costs, but we rely on people like you to cover the remaining 80%. We would be so grateful if you'd join us in pursuing brighter futures for our community members.

Want to get involved but aren’t sure how? Get in touch!

Contact Us

Thank you so much!

Your generosity is what makes all of this possible.

Donate

Your contributions are everything. Your gifts help us purchase new properties and remodel existing properties, as well as cover insurance, repairs, and utilities. Since we own the park we no longer pay lot rents, but contributions will help cover park development and overhead.

Gifts can be one-time or recurring. All donations are tax-deductible.

Heat the Home Fund

We’ve established a separate fund to help local families struggling to keep utilities and heat on. If you’re interested in contributing to this fund, please donate via check, PayPal, or Thrivent Choice and designate the gift to go toward the Heat the Home Fund.

Choose your preferred method of giving

PayPal

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online.

 

National Christian Foundation

Thrivent Choice

imagesprlpccml

Automatic withdrawal

Set up an automatic deposit directly from your bank account.

Give via direct deposit

 Check

Checks can be mailed to:

Transact Hope Inc 2501 Nebel St Trlr 408 Stevens Point WI  54481-5362

Donate materials

If you have materials (or even a home!) you are willing to donate, we would greatly appreciate it!

Contact Us

Volunteer

Your time is your most precious resource. We’d greatly appreciate it if you would share yours with us, helping spread hope throughout central Wisconsin.

Here are some ways you can serve with TransAct Hope:

  • Join a whole-care team for a participant.
  • Volunteer for maintenance and repair.
  • Help with construction projects.
  • Assist with home inspection.
  • Join a committee.

Please note: As a Christian outreach ministry, TransAct Hope is committed to embodying the Gospel in our community. We therefore expect our volunteers to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.

Interested in volunteering? Get started by filling out this form.

 Get Started

 

Shop intentionally

Supporting your favorite charities has never been easier. Here’s how you can contribute to TransAct Hope while you shop without spending any extra money.

HuTerra

With the My HuTerra app, you can earn rewards that are donated to TransAct Hope.

Here’s what to do:

  • Download the My HuTerra app and set up your account.
  • Search for TransAct Hope and select “General fundraiser” as your fundraiser.
  • Shop at participating businesses, either online or locally.
  • Scan and submit your receipts via the My HuTerra app.
  • Spread the word!

 

AmazonSmile

When you shop through AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price from eligible purchases to your charity of choice. Choose TransAct Hope!